Our solutions: Meeting business priorities through appropriate use of technology
The CIO’s current challenge is to balance the multiple demands from the business with increasingly tight budgets, whilst delivering day-to-day operational excellence and technological innovation. The CIO is expected to lead the exploitation of Emerging Business Technology without putting the enterprise’s data and intellectual property at risk.
We are a leading, trusted adviser to CIOs and CTOs, providing direction in addressing business priority through the appropriate exploitation of information and technology. We help our clients make decisions about strategy and operations, and execute them, where the answers require an all-round view of the business model, external factors, human factors and information technology.
We solve the CIO’s, and increasingly other CxOs, toughest issues:
- Advising the C Suite on IT strategy
- Post-merger integration IT strategy and execution
- Transforming the IT function
- Identifying and implementing IT for business model innovation
- Managing and delivering complex programmes of work
- Designing and developing a secure and compliant business technology environment
We operate in a number of areas to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the CIO and CTO, the IT function and the organisations’ investment in technology:
- Emerging Business Technology: We work with leading CIOs, CTOs and CxOs to help their businesses understand and take advantage of these changes, by unleashing the digital potential generated through adoption and investment in emerging business technology.
- Identity, Security and Risk Management: We help our clients to understand and manage their information security risks through a combination of effective governance, analytical insight and risk assessment and mitigation.
- Information Management (IM): We work with organisations to design and deliver IM strategies and solutions, which best suit their requirements for internal and external information, digital maturity, and address their needs for both structured and unstructured information.
- Information Technology Operating Model (ITOM): We utilise next practice tools, techniques and analytics to help our clients identify relevant opportunities and equip them to fully embrace digital change.